Tier 3 action team membership includes:
- representative from the team that supports targeted group interventions
- class teacher(s)
- staff with specific expertise (for example, Learning and Support Teacher, school counsellor).
Tier 3 intensive individualised systems include:
- coordinating planning and progress monitoring with the team that supports targeted group interventions
- communicating and collaborating with families and carers
- working closely with other service providers
- using data to monitor and evaluate student progress and overall program effectiveness.
Tier 3 intensive individualised practices include:
- conducting Functional Behavioural Assessment (FBA) procedures
- developing, implementing and monitoring behaviour/learning plans.